Come along to the Control Tower “FUN DAY” on Sunday 9 September, from 11:00-14:00, at the Control Tower Museum, located behind Parkers Place off Eagle Way Martlesham Heath, IP5 3UZ.
Attractions so far include:
- Battle of Britain Memorial Flight Spitfire Display/Flyby
- Vintage Civilian and Military Vehicles
- Chuck Wagon
- Vintage Bus Tours of The Heath (telling the story of RAF Martlesham Heath)
- The Museum and Underground Bunker will be open
- Re-enactment Groups and specialised displays/stalls
- Childrens roundabout
- Grand Raffle
- Brass and Pipe Bands
- and some surprises!
For more information call Robert Dunnett on Ipswich 624510 or Martyn Cook on Ipswich 614442.