The Atlas committee have been looking at different products with a view to securing benefits for people located at Adastral Park. Bodychair Massage is the first offering we are able to bring back that was popular previously. The Bodychair Massage will be provided by Susanna Mansukhani from Beauty Couture. Susanna is a trained professional in this field.
We are really pleased to confirm that for Atlas members the cost of the massage will be £10 for 15 minutes and for non Atlas members the cost will be £15 for 15 minutes.
Bodychair Massage is a fast, effective and versatile form of therapeutic treatment based on a form of Japanese acupressure massage called Anma. It concentrates on the back, shoulders, neck, arms and hands and scalp.
The client sits in an ergonomically designed chair for maximum comfort. No oils are used and the client remains fully clothed throughout the massage. Each session normally lasts 15 minutes and takes place in the studio next to the Bodytalk gym. The benefits are:
- Relaxes muscles, releases tension and eases aches and pains
- Can help reduce the likelihood of RSI (repetitive strain injuries)
- Alleviates symptoms of stress such as headaches, eyestrain and insomnia
- Promotes overall health and has a balancing effect on the body
- Leaves you feeling relaxed, revitalised and energised
- Bodychair massage can be used in the office as part of a stress management and back care programme.
If you want to aid your health and wellbeing then the Bodychair Massage is great way to do this. Bookings are available on a weekly basis each Tuesday and if you wish to book please contact the Bodytalk gym on 01473 631223