All the sessions for this particular visit have now been taken. Due to the heavy demand we shall ask the providers if they are able to return again soon and advertise when this will be possible.
Apologies too for those lucky few who managed to get places but didn’t get a proper calendar invite. We have reported the fault to Formwize and will ensure individual invites are sent out to confirm which slot you managed to get booked.
Health-Smart Ltd. will be undertaking free health checks on behalf of the NHS for people based at Adastral Park on 22-23 February in the Newton Suite, the Hub, subject to the following conditions;
- You are aged 40 – 74 (inclusive)
- You are a resident of Suffolk or registered with a Suffolk GP
- You have not had a full NHS Health Check within the last 5 years (including BMI calculation, blood pressure measurement, cholesterol test and overall cardiovascular risk score calculation)
- You have not been diagnosed with cardiovascular disease
- You are not suffering from the following conditions; high blood pressure, atrial fibrillation, high cholesterol, kidney disease, heart attack, kidney disease or failure, arterial disease (legs, neck aorta), diabetes mellitus or stroke
- You are not taking medication for; blood pressure, diabetes mellitus, kidney disease, heart disease, or to reduce cholesterol
The health check consists of the following:
- Weight, height, waist & hip measurement
- Calculation of BMI & waist / hip ratio
- Blood pressure tests
- Blood tests for cholesterol & glucose
- Personal & family medical history
- Lifestyle assessments – smoking, alcohol, diet and exercise
- Calculation of CVD risk score
- Communication of results and advice to patient
- Referral to GP or emergency services
- Referral to lifestyle programmes
Please arrive 5 minutes before your appointment time.
Wed 22 Feb am
Wed 22 Feb pm
Thur 23 Feb am
Thur 23 Feb pm
Any questions, please contact Andrew Cassy on 01473 628023 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.