All the sessions for this particular visit have now been taken. If you were unable to secure an appointment, free NHS health checks will be available from Monday – Friday in Unit 5, Tower Ramparts (near Café) until the end of March. No appointment necessary.
Due to the success of the health checks in February, Health-Smart Ltd will be undertaking further free health checks on behalf of the NHS for people based at Adastral Park on 20 March in the Newton Suite, the Hub, subject to the following conditions;
- You are aged 40 – 74 (inclusive)
- You are a resident of Suffolk or registered with a Suffolk GP
- You have not had a full NHS Health Check within the last 5 years (including BMI calculation, blood pressure measurement, cholesterol test and overall cardiovascular risk score calculation)
- You have not been diagnosed with cardiovascular disease
- You are not suffering from the following conditions; high blood pressure, atrial fibrillation, high cholesterol, kidney disease, heart attack, kidney disease or failure, arterial disease (legs, neck aorta), diabetes mellitus or stroke
- You are not taking medication for; blood pressure, diabetes mellitus, kidney disease, heart disease, or to reduce cholesterol
Any questions, please contact Carol Frost on 01473 606333 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unable to make any of these appointments, free NHS health checks will be available from Monday – Friday in Unit 5, Tower Ramparts (near Café) until the end of March. No appointment necessary.