Footwear that is improperly sized or unsuited to your biomechanical and training needs will increase your risk of injury (i.e. knee, back and hip pain) and possible training interruptions (i.e. blisters, black toenails, bunions).
New Balance & Sweatshop are teaming up and will be in the Hub from 11.00-14.00 on Wednesday 4 April to carry out free gait analysis, give expert advice and the opportunity to try on the latest innovative footwear from New Balance. This will include FREE:
• Length and width foot measurement
• Static assessment of the feet
• Video gait analysis on the treadmills
• Trying and testing of shoes suitable for your running style
• Running and training advice.