Come along to the Control Tower “FUN DAY” on Sunday 9 September, from 11:00-14:00, at the Control Tower Museum, located behind Parkers Place off Eagle Way Martlesham Heath, IP5 3UZ.
Attractions so far include:
– Battle of Britain Memorial Flight Spitfire Display/Flyby
– Vintage Civilian and Military Vehicles
– Chuck Wagon
– Vintage Bus Tours of The Heath (telling the story of RAF Martlesham Heath)
– The Museum and Underground Bunker will be open
– Re-enactment Groups and specialised displays/stalls
– Childrens roundabout
– Grand Raffle
– Brass and Pipe Bands
– and some surprises!
For more information call Robert Dunnett on Ipswich 624510 or Martyn Cook on Ipswich 614442.