We have welcomed the following 9 companies to our IM cluster which now takes us over 140 companies which is fantastic!!
• Azured UK - Offers businesses a fresh approach in the Cloud computing space.
• Point 2 Technologies - Improves the spatial awareness and autonomy of robotic systems.
• IJYI - Specialise in creating software solutions that deliver business impact.
• Legal Workflow -Provides technology consultancy services to law firms nationwide.
• Chronos - Optimises timing in communications networks
• Flowmon - Provides wirespeed network performance monitoring.
• esri UK - World leaders in geo-spatial technology (GIS) and location intelligence
• BearingPoint - SaaS-based BSS and digital platform solution provider
• Sound Extensions - Enhance the audio experience of recorded media
To learn more about these and all existing members of IM please visit: Meet our Companies
or contact Nicky or Jim who’ll be delighted to facilitate introductions. To keep right up-to-date with other IM news, please check out our News Pages.
IM is also pleased to offer a fast-track route into the IM incubator to the winner of Innovate Suffolk’s Hackathon being run 27-29 March. If you fancy taking part in that Hackathon or can promote it, please read about it Here
and listen to Simon Arnold, one of the co-founders of Innovate Suffolk talking about the event.
IM Breakfast events:
Tuesday 10 March with Matrixx – hear from Paul Graham, Director of UK Engineering Matrixx Software "Cloud Native – Don’t be a Cloud Tourist”.
Tuesday 21 April with Ciena – meet Artur Kwiatkowski, Director, Partner Strategy & Consulting, EMEA, Ciena, Corporation talking about "The rise of ecosystems: implications for the telecom industry”.
Tuesday 19 May with Marshall Wolfe - Jim Marshall, CEO Marshall Wolfe, Director of People Consulting will tell us about "Cracking the B2B Sales Code: winning more customers!!"
IM Hub events:
Tuesday 17 March with BT’s Universities partnership team and Casa Systems.
Tuesday 21 April – Extended Robotics & FRAME.