This year to Celebrate Armed Forces Day on 27th June we are taking part in a Charity Challenge to raise money for 3 of the Charities that BT AFN work with.
- Combat Stress - The UK's leading charity for veterans' mental health
- SSAFA - The UK's oldest national tri-service military charity
- The Royal British Legion -The Legion help members of the Royal Navy, British Army,
Royal Air Force, veterans and their families.
So the 5-5-5 challenge is as follows:
1. Donate £5 – using one of the Just Giving Links below.
2. Walk, Run or Cycle 5K – Track using Strava
3. Nominate 5 Colleagues/Friends to do the same
So there you have it. Let’s dust of our running shoes, rescue our bikes from the garage and get raising some money for these wonderful charities that help serving members of the Armed Forces, Veterans and their families.
Just Giving Links
Donate to Emma Tarling for SSAFA
Donate to Ian Purser for The Royal British Legion
Donate to Hannah Simes for Combat Stress