We're looking for those who have a fondness for furry yellow balls and sweatbands. We’ll be putting on a men's and ladies singles tournament to play over the two weeks of 1st July and 8th July, so get those sweatbands washed and ready to go.
The key info:
• Matches to be played each day between 14:00–18:00
• All matches are 1 set, tie break when at 6-6.
• Final will be best of 3 sets. Both the men's and ladies finals will be held on Friday 12 July.
• All matches are 1 hour in length (except final), whoever is leading at that point, is the winner.
• Matches are self-umpired, until the final.
• Please bring with you your own tennis racket and balls. Where possible we will try to supply balls.
• Sign-up is first come, first serve. Once spaces are full that's it.
• The schedule will be released two weeks prior to the tournament. If you need to swap a timeslot, we’ll provide the e-mail contact details of the other competitors so you can organise this yourself.
• The schedule will be randomly generated.
BT people, please register via the following Formwize
For IM companies on site, please register by e-mailing Dean Gasson
Closing date for entries is Friday 14 June.
Note, this is purely an on-site tournament.
Participation will require disclaimers signed on day of matches.